Friday, November 16, 2012

The Cuts, The Scars and The Continuos Pain...

Afraid? Yes I am...
Unsure? Yes I am...
Confident-less or should I say Not more than 50%? Yes I am...
Unsecure? Definitely Yes...
Restless? Yes I am... every time I'm in a so called relationship...

Questions that will always Pop Up ... Will the Love Last...
Betrayal... Will it come in Between...
Honesty... Will there be...
Jealousy... Will it ruined the Love...
Passion... Will it stay...

People will always say...
Take the risk...
Certainty will never be at anywhere...
It is a gamble...

Experiences... Never treat me good...
I got few cuts, few scars which remains to bleed every time I have the thoughts...
Continuous Pain due to the cuts...
Definitely not blaming anyone... But collecting the strength which is easily fallen apart, definitely not an easy task...

Looking at you secretly... keeping all the secrets...
Hiding behind the smile... Can I just say... I'm pretending...
Hope that you can see it... Can you convince me till the day Come..
Can I hold on...


And I can't believe... the same $#!+ happen all over again!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment